The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
1. To cook delicious, and most importantly, healthy cereals and side dishes, use the multicooker of our grannies - clay baking pots. Food in them is heated slowly, which ensures maximal preservation of vitamins, microelements and fiber that a natural cereal is packed with. The meal stays hot longer, but does not burn. You can make it in advance and just wait for guests to gather at the table.
2. For peas to cook quicker, add 0.5 tsp of soda to the boiling water.
And if you want to really save time, choose crushed peas from MAKFA in sachets. Their cooking takes just 35 minutes without any pre-soaking! Each sachet is one adult serving, according to dietary norms. Hearty, simple and quick!
3. To choose the right pearl barley:
Passing the quality control at MAKFA, pearl barley is offered to you fresh, homogeneous and with all healthy properties of the whole grain preserved. Another pro of our products is two packaging options: usual and in servings. The latter is boiled in sachets: you do not need to measure water, the porridge is delicious, the pan is washed easily.
4. Signs of top quality semolina:
Some manufacturers mark semolina with T, M, TM letters. Thus, for example, MAKFA semolina labeled T is made from durum, the healthiest wheat.
5. How to choose top quality millet?
6. How to choose buckwheat cereal:
The authentic MAKFA product is sold in window packaging ensuring visibility. MAKFA guarantees 20-month shelf life for its cereals. Sealed bags ensure longer storage: tightness excludes pests. After opening the package, the fragrance should be fresh and natural. MAKFA buckwheat is boiled fast, the cores are identical, the porridge is delicious, fragrant and crumbly.
Your message has been sent!
Поделитесь вашим любимым рецептом из продуктов МАКФА и мы обязательно опубликуем его