The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
Personal data processing policy
The policy has been developed in order to comply with the current legislation of the Russian Federation in accordance with clause 2 of article 18.1 of the Federal Law «On Personal Data» No.
1. Legal basis of personal data processing
Personal data are any information directly or indirectly related to a specific or determined individual (personal data owner).
Personal data shall be processed pursuant to:
2. Personal data purpose and owners
JSC MAKFA shall process personal data solely for the stated purposes. Personal data processing methods shall depend on the categories of data owners:
3. Personal data processing methods
Personal data processing is collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating, modification, use, distribution (transfer), depersonalisation, blocking, and destruction of information.
Personal data processing of personal data owners shall be carried out after obtaining written consents. The policy may be reviewed in electronic form, while consent may be obtained by checking the corresponding box. This form shall be equivalent to a written form, where it does not conflict with the applicable legislation.
Depending on the processing purpose and personal data owners data processing shall be carried out:
4. Categories of processed data
Procedure for collecting, processing and protection of personal data shall be defined pursuant to the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation. The volume of personal data shall comply with the purpose of processing and may be changed with the consent of the data owner.
Personal data may include: surname, name, patronymic; sex; date of birth; place of birth; place of residence and registration; marital status; identity document details (depending on the document); taxpayer identification number (INN); personal insurance policy number (SNILS); social situation; information about education; information about profession; citizenship; information about health status; contact telephone number; contact email address; biometric personal data.
5. Conditions for personal data processing termination
Personal data shall be destroyed when the stated purposes is achieved, or where there is no more need in achieving it, unless otherwise stipulated by the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation. Personal data processing shall be terminated in case of discovery of wrongful acts in relation to personal data and inability to remedy the violations committed within the term established by the legislation.
Termination shall mean personal data destruction in accordance with the procedures defined by the internal regulations of JSC MAKFA.
6. Securing personal data confidentiality
Personal data confidentiality shall be secured pursuant to the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation. Confidentiality shall mean the obligation not to disclose information without personal data owner consent, unless otherwise required by legislation.
Persons responsible for personal data processing and protection shall be appointed at the company. A working group shall be established to control compliance with the legislation requirements. Necessary internal documents regulating personal data processing and protection shall be developed.
Data processing shall be carried out with the consent of the personal data owner, and without consent, if personal data processing is necessary for contract performance, where the personal data owner is the beneficiary, guarantor, or in any other cases stipulated by the legislation.
Processing of special categories of personal data shall be carried out only after obtaining written consent of the personal data owner in the established and approved form. Where the personal data owner has made such data public, no written consent shall be required.
JSC MAKFA shall have the right to distribute personal data to the benefit of the personal data owner. Personal data processing in this case shall be carried out after receiving the written consent, and the reason for processing shall be the contract between JSC MAKFA and the third party, where processing purpose, list of personal data, and the third party’s duty of confidentiality shall be specified. Data transfer to public authorities within their competence shall be in accordance with the legislation, and shall be made without obtaining additional consent.
7. Access to personal data
The personal data owner or his/her legal representative upon request shall be granted access to his/her personal data. The request shall contain information, which allows accurate identification of the personal data owner or his/her legal representative, handwritten signature of the personal data owner and his/her legal representative.
Terms of access to personal data shall be defined in the internal documents of JSC MAKFA in accordance with the applicable legislation.
8. Final provisions
JSC MAKFA employees granted access personal data processing shall bear civil liability.
The text of this policy shall be not confidential and shall be made available on the websites owned by JSC MAKFA.
This policy shall be applied to all websites owned by JSC MAKFA.
Cookies are text files, in which the browser saves information about visited sites. Data are generated by a web server and stored on the client device. Usually cookies contain site name, time of storage in the browser and unique identifying information.
Web sites belonging to JSC MAKFA collect cookies data required solely for the following:
When visiting the site the following types of cookie may be used:
1. Strictly necessary cookies are cookies required for site operation and ensure its core functions. This type of files also ensures safety of visiting the site. These cookies do not collect any personal information, so they are allowed by default. If you disable acceptance of such files, site functionality is not guaranteed.
2. Operational cookies are cookies, which contain information about user activity on the site. Thanks to this file type, it is possible to define the time visitors spend on specific pages or failure reasons. These cookies do not collect personal information, so they are allowed by default.
3. Functional cookies are cookies, which contain information about user individual preferences (geolocation, selected language, etc.). This type of cookie allows using all extended functionality of the site. Information collected by functional cookies can be anonymous and its use does not allow tracking visits to other Internet resources.
4. Targeting cookies are used to deliver advertising to potentially interested visitors. This file type is usually placed by advertising providers with the permission of the site owner. Targeting cookies are not functional in case of visiting sites owned by JSC MAKFA.
JSC Makfa legal address — 5, bldg. 1, Vspolniy lane, Moscow, 123001.
Your message has been sent!
Поделитесь вашим любимым рецептом из продуктов МАКФА и мы обязательно опубликуем его