The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
300 ml of cream
1/2 tbsp of cinnamon
1/2 tsp of ground jeera (cumin)
1/2 tsp of ground chili pepper
160 g of packaged Makfa cornmeal
50 g of butter
50 g of raisins
50 g of dried peach
25 g of sugar
time 1 1/2 hours (+4 hours for marinating)
1. Cover the chicken with the cream with added cinnamon, jeera, chili pepper and salt. Rub the cream into the chicken and refrigerate it for at least 4 hours.
2. Pour water in a saucepan, add salt and bring to a boil. Add the cornmeal, bring the water to a boil again, then cover partially and cook for 15-20 minutes until the cornmeal is half-ready.
3. Heat the butter in a frying pan. Add the raisins, the finely cut dried peaches, the cornmeal, the sugar and a pinch of salt, mix. Add enough water to cover the cornmeal with a 1 cm layer of water on top. Cook for 20 minutes until ready.
4. Heat theoven to180 °С. Wash the cream off the chicken, stuff it with the porridge and bake for 40 minutes, basting it with the fat from the baking sheet occasionally. Increase the heat to 200°С and cook for 10 more minutes.
5. Place the chicken onto a platter and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it