The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
700 g boneless beef
170 g wild mushrooms
1 red bell pepper
1 chili pepper
2 cloves of garlic
4 strips of green onion
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp sugar
juice of 2 small limes
2 tbsp olive oil
110 g pea pods
1 tin (340 g) baby-corn
300 g Makfa spinach spaghetti
salt, freshly ground black pepper
time 40 minutes
1. Cut beef into pieces 10 cm long first, then slice it against the grain into pieces 0.6 cm thick. Add salt, pepper.
2. Peel and slice mushrooms. Dig out seeds and membranes from bell pepper and chili pepper; slice bell pepper and chop chili pepper finely. Peel garlic and press it. Cut green onion into circles.
3. Whisk together soy sauce, chili pepper, sugar and lime juice in a mid-sized bowl, mix, so that sugar dissolves. Place beef in the bowl and mix, so that beef is fully covered with the marinade sauce.
4. Make olive oil white-hot in a wok pan over medium heat and fry meat for 3-5 minutes until the necessary degree of doneness. Place beef in a plate.
5. Boil down the liquid in the pan for 4 minutes until it thickens. Add garlic, green onion and cook for 1 minute. Place mushrooms in the pan and smother for 2-3 minutes. Add pea pods and baby-corn after pouring out the liquid from the tin, and bell pepper. Cool the mixture for 2-3 minutes until vegetables are soft and covered with a crispy crust. Place meat back in the pan and mix with vegetables.
6. Boil spaghetti in slightly salted water for 9 minutes according to the instructions on the packaging to al dente perfection. Get it in a colander. Place macaroni in plates, top with beef and vegetables, and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it