The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
250 g Makfa wholegrain spaghetti
1 green bell pepper
2-3 strips of green onion
3 cloves of garlic
1 small red chili pepper
1 lime (zest and juice)
2 tbsp seed-oil
100 g bean sprouts
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
4 sprigs of cilantro
60 g shelled salted, roasted peanuts
time 15 minutes
Additional properties Vegetarian
1. Boil spaghetti in slightly salted water for 9 minutes according to the instructions on the packaging to al dente perfection. Get it in a colander.
2. Meanwhile peel zucchini and carrot, dig out seeds and membranes from bell pepper, cut vegetables into thin sticks, cut onion into circles. Peel garlic and chili pepper, mince them and mix with shredded lime zest.
3. Make olive oil white-hot in a wok pan and saute the mixture of garlic, chili and zest for 1 minute. Add vegetable sticks, half of green onion and bean sprouts, and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
4. Place spaghetti in the wok, add lime juice, fish sauce and soy sauce, and sugar, mix and saute for 2 minutes. Whisk in beaten eggs, mix quickly and remove from heat in 2 minutes.
5. Place spaghetti in plates, add remaining onion and sprouts. Sprinkle the dish with chopped cilantro, coarsely chopped peanuts, and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it