The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
200 g of packaged Makfa pearl barley
2 cloves of garlic
6 shiitake mushrooms
1 red bell pepper
2 stalks of celery
A 3 cm piece of ginger
3 tbsp of sesame oil
2 tbsp of soy sauce
50 g of green onion
time 1 hour 10 minutes
ingredient Pearl barley
Additional properties For kids
1. Place the pearl barley into a large pan, pour the water in. Place on medium heat, bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook for 50 minutes to 1 hour until the pearl barley is ready. Let cool.
2. Peel the carrots, the onion and the garlic. Cut the carrots into thin strips, chop the onion and the garlic, cut the mushrooms into thin flat slices. Cut the pepper and the celery into short sticks. Peel the garlic and grind it finely. Chop the green onion.
3. Heat the wok thoroughly, add 3 tbsp of sesame seed oil, andd the onions and the ginger. Fry for 1 minute. Add the carrots, the garlic, the bell pepper, the celery and the mushrooms, and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the pearl barley to the vegetables, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the soy sauce and mix.
5. Garnish with green onion and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it