The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp of olive oil
100 g of packaged Makfa white round rice
1 handful of sundried tomatoes
100 ml of white wine
500 liter of vegetable broth
8 king prawns
2 sprigs of parsley for decoration
time 35 minutes
1. Peel the garlic and chop it; wash and cube the zucchini. Heat the vegetable oil in a sauce pan and fry the vegetables for 5 minutes until transparent.
2. Add the rice and the sundried tomatoes, salt and pepper and mix.
3. Add the wine and let it evaporate for 5 minutes. Add broth, one ladle at a time, let it get absorbed. It will take about 15-20 minutes.
4. Before adding the last portion of the broth, add the prawns.
5. Place the risotto on the plates, put the prawns on top, decorate with parsley leaves and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it