The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
3 cloves of garlic
1/2 of a white onion
3 bell peppers
2 small chili peppers
100 g of tiger prawns
7 tbsp of olive oil
400 g of chicken legs
1 pinch of saffron
1 tsp of paprika
400 g of packaged Makfa white round rice
50 ml of white wine
800 ml of chicken or fish broth
150 g of seafood cocktail (squid, mussels)
100 g of fresh or defrosted peas
time 1 hour
1. Peel and finely chop the onions and the garlic. Remove seeds and partitions from the peppers and the chili, cut into medium-sized cubes. Peel the prawns (optional - leave the tail).
2. Heat the olive oil in a large deep pan and fry the chicken legs for 10 minutes until golden. Add the bell pepper, the chili, the onions, the garlic, the saffron and the paprika. Add salt and pepper.
3. Place the rice in the saucepan and fry the mixture together for 2-3 minutes. Add the wine and let it evaporate for 1 minute. Reduce the heat to low medium.
4. Add salted broth gradually, allowing each portion to get absorbed by the rice.
5. Add the last two ladles of broth, place all the seafood on top of the rice evenly. Add the peas and spread them evenly across the surface.
6. Cover with foil and cook for 10 more minutes on low heat.
7. Remove from heat and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it