The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
1 large onion
2 cloves of garlic
1 red bell pepper
3 tbsp of olive oil
2 tsp of ground jeera (cumin)
1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
1 g of chili pepper flakes
2 tbsp of tomato paste
400 g of packaged Makfa millet
300 ml of chicken or vegetable broth
8 sprigs of parsley
time 40 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Peel and chop the onion and the garlic. Remove seeds and partitions from the peppers, cut into cubes.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion and the bell pepper for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic, the jeera, the cinnamon, the chili flakes and the tomato paste and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the millet and stir fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the broth, bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to a minimum. Cook for 20 minutes. Five minutes before the end of cooking, add tomato wedges, salt and pepper.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it