The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
4 deboned chicken breasts
olive oil for frying
1 bell pepper
1/2 of a red onion
200 g of packaged Makfa millet
100 g of packaged Makfa white round rice
30 g of dried peach
a small bunch of basil
4 sprigs of parsley
30 g of shelled pistachios
30 g of raisins
for the dressing:
3 tbsp of lemon juice
5 tbsp of olive oil
1 tsp of honey
time 40 minutes
1. Baste the chicken breasts with olive oil, place on a baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes in an oven at 180°С until ready.
2. On another baking sheet, place the peppers, the red onion and the zucchini cut into thick pieces, sprinkle with olive oil and place in the oven 15 minutes before the chicken is ready. Cut the chicken into thick pieces, and the vegetables into short sticks.
3. Add water to the millet and cook for 20 minutes until ready.
4. In another stewpot cover the rice with water, leaving 1 - 1 1/2 cm of water over the rice. Cook for 15-20 minutes until ready.
5. Place the baked vegetables in a salad bowl. Cut the dried peaches into large pieces and add to the vegetables with leaves of basil, the parsley, the nuts and the raisins. Add the millet and the rice, and salt, and mix.
6. Mix all the ingredients for the dressing. Pour the dressing on top of the salad, place warm pieces of chicken breast on top and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it