The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
150 g Makfa “Stanichnye” pasta quills
150 g chicken fillet
60 g tofu
2 strips of green onion
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp sesame oil
a handful of bean sprouts or pea shoots
50 g shelled peanuts
For the sauce:
1.5 tbsp thick oyster sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp sugar
150 ml water
1/2 tsp smoked dried chili pepper
time 20 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Boil pasta in slightly salted water for 7 minutes according to the instructions on the packaging to al dente perfection. Get it in a colander.
2. To cook the sauce mix oyster sauce and soy sauce, rice vinegar and sugar, add some water and sprinkle with dried chili.
3. Chop chicken fillet into small pieces. Peel and shred carrot. Dice tofu into small cubes, slice green onion. Peel garlic and cut in half.
4. Make sesame oil white-hot in a wok pan and saute tofu for 2-3 minutes, stirring all the time, until light brown. Shift tofu to one side of the wok, place pieces of chicken in the pan and saute for 3-4 minutes, stirring all the time. Add an egg and garlic in the wok. In 10 minutes, when the egg thickens, stir the stuff in the pan, and place it on the plate.
5. Now when the pan is empty, pour Pad Thai sauce in it and heat through for a couple of minutes. Place macaroni in the sauce. As soon as the sauce boils down and thickens, add tofu and chicken with cheese and egg in the wok. Remove the pan from heat, add carrot, bean sprouts (pea shoots) and green onion. Mix properly and place in plates. Decorate the dish with coarsely chopped peanuts when serving.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it