The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
185 g of packaged Makfa pearl barley
2 tbsp of olive oil
450 g of medium-sized peeled shrimp
2 cloves of garlic
1 red bell pepper
1 tbsp of chopped ginger
2 tbsp of red curry paste
300 ml of coconut milk
800 ml of vegetable broth
juice of 1 lime
a bunch of cilantro
freshly ground black pepper
time 1 hour 25 minutes
ingredient Pearl barley
Additional properties For kids
1. Add water and some salt to the pearl barley, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and cook on low heat for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Heat the olive oil in a deep pan, add the shrimp, salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Place the shrimp on a plate.
3. Peel the onion and the garlic, remove seeds and partitions from the pepper. Cube the onion, cut the pepper into strips, chop the garlic. Place the vegetables in a pan and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft, stirring occasionally. Add the ginger and cook for 1 more minute.
4. While mixing, add the curry paste and cook for 1 more minute. Gradually add the coconut milk and the vegetable broth and cook for a couple of minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes.
6. While mixing, add the pearl barley, the shrimpl, the lime juice and chopped cilantro leaves. Serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it