The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
100 of buckwheat
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 small onion
250 g of fresh young spinach
30 g of shelled walnuts
150 g of homemade cheese
50 g of cheddar
10 g of ground nutmeg
time 1 hour
Additional properties For kids
1. Bring salted water to a boil. Add the buckwheat Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, mixing occasionally until the mixture becomes creamy and all the water is absorbed.
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying plan. Peel and mince the onion, place it in the pan, add 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper, and fry the onion on medium heat for 2 minutes until transparent. Reduce heat, add the spinach and stir fry for 1 minute. Turn off the heat, set aside. Fry the walnuts on a dry pan for 5 minutes, then crush them.
3. Mix chunks of homemade cheese and cheddar in a bowl. Add the nutmeg, the spinach mixture and the fried walnuts. Mix thoroughly.
4. Place the buckwheat in two plates, cover with the cheese mixture, make a small indentation in the center, break in one egg in each plate, add salt.
5. Heat the stove to 190°C and bake the buckwheat for 15-20 minutes until ready. Serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it