The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
1 small head of cauliflower
2 tbsp of olive oil
1 red pepper
1 packet of Makfa buckwheat in packets
50 g of shelled walnuts
a bunch of parsley
1/2 of shallot
2 tbsp of lemon juice
time 1 hour
Additional properties For kids
1. Heat the oven to 190 °С. Break the cauliflower into separate curds, mix with 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper and lay them out on a baking sheet. Next place a whole red pepper nearby. Bake the vegetables for 20-30 minutes until ready.
2. Remove the skin and the seeds of the pepper and cut the pepper into cubes.
3. Meanwhile prepare the buckwheat porridge. Pour water in a saucepan, add a little salt and bring to a boil. Shake the packet with buckwheat and gently lower it into the water. Reduce heat and cook the buckwheat for 7 minutes until ready. Let cool and remove the buckwheat from the packet.
4. Roast walnuts on a dry pan on medium heat on in a stove for approximately 5 minutes. Then chop them coarsely. Wash the parsley and cut it in large pieces. Peel the shalot and mince it.
5. Mix all the ingredients with the remaining olive oil, add salt and pepper and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it