The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
For the dough:
“Makfa” superior grade wheat flour – 500 grams;
vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons + some more for dough oiling;
warm water – 150 ml;
vinegar (9%) – 2 tablespoons;
a sprig of fresh mint for decoration;
For the filling:
bryndza – 200 g;
baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon;
yogurt – 100 ml + some more for smearing on top of banitsa;
a bundle of greens (parsley, dill, cilantro);
butter – 50 grams;
time 2 hours
ingredient Wheat flour
Additional properties For kids
1. Sieve the flour, add a pinch of salt. Make a dent in the flour heap, pour the egg, vegetable oil, water and vinegar, and mix elastic dough.
2. Divide the dough into even number of small parts and shape them into balls. Grease the balls with vegetable oil, cover them with kitchen wrap and put into the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
3. First, crumble the bryndza. Dissolve soda in yogurt. Mince the greens. Mix bryndza, yogurt, eggs, greens, salt and pepper.
4. Roll each dough ball into a thin sheet. Spread the filling over one sheet, roll the dough and grease the roll with butter.
5. Put the baking paper into a round baking dish, grease it with butter. Put the roll in the center of the dish twisting it into a spiral. Repeat these steps with all the rest of the dough and filling, gradually filling in the baking dish.
6. Smear the banitsa with yogurt. Heat the oven to 200°С and bake the pie for 20 minutes. Then reduce the temperature to 180°С, cover the banitsa with foil and cook for another 20 minutes. Cut into servings and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it