The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
1 small chicken;
2 bay leaves;
2–3 sprigs of parsley;
black pepper corns.
For the noodles:
salt – 1/2 teaspoon;
hot water – 2 tablespoons;
“Makfa” superior grade wheat flour – 200 grams.
time 1 hour 45 minutes
ingredient Wheat flour
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in cooking pot, put there the chicken, 2–3 black pepper corns, bay leaves, peeled and cut onion and carrot, salt, and simmer for 1 hour.
2. For noodles, add salt and hot water to eggs. Sieve the flour into a bowl, make a dent in the middle of the flour heap and pour the egg mixture into it. Mix a tight dough and let it rest for 30 minutes. Divide the dough into 3–4 parts. Roll it into thin sheets and cut into long stripes.
3. Boil the noodles until half-done for 5–7 minutes, put it into strainer and wash with cold water.
4. Get the chicken out of the broth and cut the meat into slices. Boil the broth, reduce the heat, add the noodles and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Pour the noodle soup into dishes, add the chicken, decorate with parsley leaves and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it