The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
1 red bell pepper
450 g of boneless chicken breast
2 tbsp of soft butter
1 tbsp of Sriracha sauce
2 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tbsp of peanut oil
200 ml of milk
200 ml of water
170 g of packaged Makfa cornmeal
1/2 tsp of garlic powder
2 stalks of green onion for decoration
time 1 hour
Additional properties For kids
1. Heat the oven to 200°С, place the pepper on a piece of parchment on the baking sheet and bake for 4-5 minutes until the pepper skin is browned. Turn over and bake for another 4-5 minutes. Take out the peppers, cool them a little, remove the skin and cut the peppers into pieces. Set aside.
2. Cut the chicken fillet into 2.5 cm pieces. Mix the butter, the sriracha sauce and the soy sauce in a small bowl. Heat the peanut oil on medium heat in a large pan, and fry the pieces of chicken for 4-5 minutes on one side. Turn the chicken over, add the mixture of the butter and the sauces and mix well to cover the chicken. Cook for 5 more minutes until the chicken is ready.
3. Add water and the milk into the saucepan. Pour water over the cornmeal, add salt, bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook for 35-40 minutes until ready, stirring occasionally.
4. When the porridge is ready, add the baked pepper and the garlic powder. Add salt and pepper.
5. Use the culinary ring to place the porridge onto a plate, place the chicken on top, sprinkle with chopped green onions and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it