The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
230 g of packaged Makfa cornmeal
4 leaves of pakchoi (Chinese Cabbage)
200 g of tofu
2 tsp of flour
1/2 tsp of chili pepper
1/4 tsp of salt
2 tbsp of corn oil for frying
2 stalks of green onion
time 55 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Prepare the porridge. Pour water in a medium-size saucepan, add salt. Place on high heat, bring too a boil, and reduce heat. While mixing, add 200 g of cornmeal. Cool for 35-40 minutes, stirring occassionally. Some two minutes before the end of cooking, add the pakchoi and mix.
2. Cut the tofu into pieces and remove the extra liquid with paper towels.
3. Mix the remaining 30 g of cornmeal, the flour, the chili sauce and the salt in a bowl. Place the tofu into the mixture and roll around on all sides.
4. Heat the corn oil in a pan and fry the tofu for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden.
5. Ladle the porridge into plates, place the pieces of tofu on top. Sprinkle with lime juice and chopped green onions and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it