The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
160 g of packaged Makfa cornmeal
160 g of Makfa wheat flour
2 g of salt
175 g of butter
150 g of sugar
5 g of ground orange zest
saffron on the tip of a knife
time 30 minutes (+ 1 hour to soak the grain)
Additional properties For kids
1. Soak the cornmeal in water for 1 hour. Then discard the water.
2. Combine the sifted flour, the cornmeal and the salt in a bowl.
3. In another bowl combine the butter with the sugar, the citrus zest, and the saffron, into a clumpy mixture.
4. Add the eggs one by one into the butter mix. Then gradually add the mixture of the flour and the cornmeal. Mix until homogeneous.
5. Place small heaps of dough on the baking sheet with parchment.
6. Heat the oven to 180°С and bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes. Let cool and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it