The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
3 tbsp of olive oil
5 chicken breast fillets, skin and bones removed
3 cloves of garlic
3 bay leaves
chicken spices to taste
300 g of packaged Makfa cornmeal
100 g of roasted peanuts
a bunch of parsley
For the sauce:
500 ml of buttermilk
ground cardamon to taste
turmeric to taste
4 tbsp of chicken broth
time 1 hour 15 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour the olive oil into a deep stewpot. Cut the chicken breasts into large pieces, place them into the pot, add finely chopped onion, pressed garlic, the bayleaf and the spices, salt and pepper. Stir fry the chicken for 5-7 minutes until golden.
2. Add more water to cover the meat and cook the chicken for 45 minutes until ready.
3. Meanwhile, place the cornmeal into a saucepan, add 1 liter of water and cook for 35-40 minutes until ready.
4. Prepare the sauce. Whisk together the buttermilk and the egg, add the cardamon, the turmeric and the salt, and mix thoroughly. Gradually pour in the broth, bring to a boil and remove from heat.
5. Ladle the cornmeal onto plates, and place the chicken on top. Sprinkle with peanuts and parsley leaves, pour the sauce on top and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it