The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
375 ml of beef broth
2 tbsp of packaged Makfa millet
20 g of butter
4 strips of green onion
1 hard-boiled egg
1 clove of garlic
sour cream and fresh greens to serve
time 30 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour the broth into the saucepan, add 750 mg of water and bring to a boil.
2. Rinse the millet, peel and cut the potatoes into 1.5 cm cubes. Place the millet and the potatoes into the boiling broth, add salt and pepper and cook for 20 minutes until the millet and the potatoes are ready.
3. Melt the butter in a pan. Mince the green onion, place it in the pan, cover and cook on low heat for 5-6 minutes.
4. Chop the egg finely. Peel a clove of garlic and press it.
5. Before removing the soup from heat, add the onion and the garlic.
6. Before serving, add a pinch of chopped egg into each plate. Serve the soup with sour cream and chopped greens.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it