The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
3 bags of Makfa millet in cooking bags
400 ml of milk
600 g of pumpkin
80 g of butter
sugar to taste
honey or jam to serve
time 1.5 hours
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in a saucepan, bring to a boil, add salt. Shake the packet with the millet, and lower it gently into the boiling water. Reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes until half ready. Let cool, and remove the millet from the packet.
2. Add hot milk to the millet, reduce heat and cook for 10-15 minutes until the porridge thickens.
3. Meanwhile, peel the pumpkin, remove all fibrous ribs and seeds. Cut the pumpkin into cubes of 2 x 2 cm, place them in a saucepan, cover with cold water, add salt and cook for 15 minutes. The pumpkin must become soft and break into pieces easily. Drain the water and puree the pumpkin.
4. Add 60 g of butter and the pumpkin puree to the hot porridge Mix well, add salt and sugar to taste.
5. Heat the stove to 220°С. Baste the walls of ceramic forms or baking pots with the remaining butter and place the porridge in them.
6. Place the forms in the oven for 15 minutes. Serve the porridge hot with honey or homemade jam.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it