The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
3 tsp of dry yeast
550 ml of water
1 tsp of salt
350 g of Makfa semolina
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
650 g of flour
1 tsp of rosemary leaves
1 tsp of fennel seeds
a can of olives without kernels
a small bunch of parsley
a small bunch of basil
2 tbsp of olive oil
time 2 hours 15 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm water. As soon as bubbles appear on the surface, add the salt and the semolina and mix. Add the vegetable oil, and gradually add the flour until firm dough forms. Place the dough in a warm place for 1 hour to rise.
2. After the dough rises, sprinkle it with leaves of rosemary and fennel, knead thoroughly again and cut into two equal pieces.
3. Wash the tomatoes and cut them in circles, discard the brine from the olives, tear off leaves of parsley and basil.
4. Roll both pieces of dough into circles 30-32 cm in diameter. Place tomatoes and olives on each of the pieces and press them into the dough. Sprinkle with herb leaves, pressing them into the dough slightly as well.
5. Place the focaccias onto the parchment-lined baking sheets and put in a warm place for 30-40 minutes. They should double in size.
6. Heat the oven to 200°С. Bake the focaccias for 25 minutes, then baste with olive oil and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it