The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
3 packets of round Makfa rice in packets
1 red bell pepper
1 chili pepper
3 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp of olive oil
3 tbsp of chicken broth
3 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tbsp of curry powder
1 tsp of sugar
100 g of fried cashew nuts
2 stalks of green onion
time 40 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in a saucepan, add salt and bring to a boil. Shake the packets with rice and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook the rice for 20 minutes until almost ready. Let cool slightly and remove the rice from the packets.
2. Remove the seeds and partitions from the pepper, cut the bell pepper into strips, and the hot pepper - into circles. Peel the onion and the garlic, cut the onion into rings and chop the garlic.
3. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion, the bell pepper, the hot pepper and the garlic and stir-fry on high heat for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the chicken broth, the soy sauce, the curry and the sugar, mix.
5. Cut the chicken fillet into strips, add to the pan and cook for 5 minutes. Add the kashew and mix.
6. Add the rice, the nuts, mix again and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Garnish with strips of green onion and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it