The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
180 g of packaged Makfa white round rice
2 tbsp of rice vinegar
1 tsp of sugar
1 tsp of salt
8 unpeeled shrimp
150 g of salmon fillet
150 g of tuna fillet
15 g of wasabi
80 g of marinated ginger
8 tbsp of soy sauce
time 40 minutes
1. Pour water over the rice, cover and cook it on slow heat for 20 minutes until ready.
2. Mix the rice vinegar, the sugar and the salt in a stewpot and warm it on medium heat until the sugar is fully dissolved. Add the mixture to the rice, and mix.
3. Cook the shrimp in boiling water for 2 minutes. Then peel them, cut lengthwise and open up.
4. Cut the fish into strips about 8 cm long, 1.5-2 cm wide, and 0.5 cm thick.
5. Wet your fingers and form nigiri rice balls as large as the pieces of fish or shrimp. Place the fish and the shrimp pieces of rice balls, press slightly and even the edges.
6. Serve the sushi with the wasabi, the marinated ginger and the soy sauce.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it