The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
2 packets of Makfa round rice in packets
3 small cucumbers
1/2 leaf of nori weed
2 tbsp of sesame seeds
300 g of smoked salmon
for the dressing:
2 tbsp of sesame oil
2 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tbsp of rice vinegar
time 25 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in a saucepan, add salt and bring to a boil. Shake the packets with rice and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook the rice for 20-25 minutes until ready. Let cool slightly and remove the rice from the packets.
2. Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl.
3. Mix the rice with the dressing and prepare three servings.
4. Cut the avocado in thin strips and sprinkle the lime juice on top. Slice the cucumber into thin circles, and the nori in thin strips, lay them on the rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Cut the fish into strips and serve with the rice.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it