The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
120 g Makfa buckwheat spaghetti
180 g cottage cheese (9%)
2 tbsp sugar
20 g butter for pan coating
2 tbsp bread crumbs
60 g sour cream
time 1 hour
Additional properties For kids
1. Boil spaghetti in slightly salted water for 7 minutes according to the instructions on the packaging to al dente perfection. Get the pasta in a colander, then place it in a large bowl.
2. Add cottage cheese and sugar to the hot noodles, mix until there are no more grains of cottage cheese. Add an egg and mix once again.
3. Grease the casserole dish with butter, flour its bottom and edges with 1 tbsp of bread crumbs; shake of the rest. Place noodles with cottage cheese in a casserole dish and level.
4. Smear the casserole with 10 g of sour cream over the top and sprinkle with the remaining bread crumbs.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 °С and bake the casserole for 30-35 minutes until golden brown. Take the casserole out, let stand for 15 minutes, then cut it into pieces and serve with sour cream and slices of strawberry as decoration.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it