The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
sugar – 425 grams;
buckwheat honey – 150 grams;
ground cloves – 1 teaspoon;
cinnamon powder – 1 teaspoon;
shelled fried hazelnuts – 150 grams;
“Makfa” superior grade wheat flour – 350 grams;
1 package of baking powder;
butter – 20 grams.
time 1 hour 45 minutes
ingredient Wheat flour
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour the eggs into a bowl and stir them with 200 grams of sugar.
2. Mix 125 grams of sugar and 2/3 cup of water, pour into a hot pan and let it simmer until dark thick caramel forms.
3. Heat the honey and add it to the eggs and sugar mixture. Add caramel into it. Stir, add cloves and cinnamon.
4. Crush one half of the nuts, add them to the mixture and stir some more.
5. Gradually add flour with baking powder. Mix a homogeneous dough.
6. Grease a baking dish with butter, put the dough into it, heat the oven to 160°C and bake for 1 hour.
7. For the syrup, mix the leftover sugar with 50 ml of water, let it simmer for 5 minutes.
8. When the gingerbread is done, sprinkle it with leftover minced nuts, pour over with syrup, let it cool and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it