The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
For the dough:
cooking yeast – 10 grams;
milk – 160 ml;
“Makfa” superior grade wheat flour – 370 grams;
sugar – 100 grams;
1 egg + 1 for smearing of the pastries;
butter – 80 grams;
salt – 1/2 teaspoon.
For the filling:
dry cottage cheese – 300 grams;
sour cream – 2 tablespoons;
sugar – 70 grams;
“Makfa” superior grade wheat flour – 1 tablespoon.
time 1 hour + 1 hour 20 minutes for the predough and dough to rest
ingredient Wheat flour
Additional properties For kids
1. Mix the yeast, warm milk and 150 grams of flour with 1/2 tablespoon of sugar. Leave in a warm place for 15–20 minutes.
2. Mix 1 egg, leftover sugar, salt and 60 grams of warm butter in a bowl, add this mixture to the predough.
3. Make a dent in the leftover flour heap and pour the resulting mixture into it. Mix a smooth dough, cover it with a towel and leave for 1 hour in a warm place. In 40 minutes, press it down.
4. Crumble the cottage cheese with sour cream, and eggs with sugar. Add flour and mix.
5. Divide the dough into tennis-ball sized balls and roll each into a 1 cm thick piece. Make a dent in the center of each piece and put 2 teaspoons of cottage cheese filling in it. Smear the edges with raw egg.
6. Put the pastries on the baking pan greased with leftover butter, heat the oven to 180°C and bake for 20 minutes. Serve hot or let cool.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it