The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
3 bags of Makfa grinding peas in cooking bags
1 large onion
2 medium carrots
500 g of pork fillet
vegetable oil for frying
500 ml of water
freshly ground black pepper
time 50 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in a saucepan, bring to a boil, add salt. Shake the packets with the buckwheat, and lower them gently into the boiling water. Reduce heat and cook the buckwheat for 3-5 minutes until half ready. Let cool and remove the buckwheat from the packets.
2. Peel the onions and carrots and cut them into 1 cm cubes.
3. Wash the meat, remove the fat, sinews and films, and cut into cubes slightly larger than the vegetables.
4. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in the saucepan and fry the onion and the carrots for 5-7 minutes until golden. Place on a plate, set aside.
5. Add a couple more tablespoons of oil and fry the pork for 2-3 minutes until it becomes light beige in color.
6. Add the vegetables and the buckwheat to the meat, add water, salt and pepper, and mix. Cover the pan with a lid. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat and cook for 20-25 minutes. Over this time all water must evaporate, and the buckwheat will absorb the juices of vegetables and meat. If the water has not evaporated, mix the contents and leave the pan on the fire for 10 more minutes.
7. Serve the buckwheat with vegetable salads or salted vegetables.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it