The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
For the filling:
4 bags of Makfa grinding peas in cooking bags
2 medium onions
1 large carrot
2 tbsp of sunflower oil
500 g of ground beef
a small bunch of greens
for the crepes
1 tbsp of sugar
1/2 tsp of salt
500 ml of milk
200 g of flour
vegetable oil for frying
time 1 hour 15 mins
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in a saucepan, bring to a boil, add salt. Shake the packets with the buckwheat, and lower them gently into the boiling water. Reduce heat and cook the buckwheat for 7 minutes until ready. Let cool and remove the buckwheat from the packets.
2. Cook hardboiled eggs. Peel onions and carrots. Chop onions and eggs, dice carrots.
3. Heat some sunflower oil in the pan and cook the ground meat and the onion for 10-15 minutes until the meat is half-ready. Add the carrots and cook for 10 more minutes. Add the buckwheat, the eggs and the chopped greens. Add salt, pepper and mix. Remove the filling from the heat and let cool.
4. Mix two eggs with sugar and salt for the crepe batter. Add the milk and the flour and mix thoroughly to dissolve clumps.
5. Heat some sunflower oil in the pan. Ladle small quantities of the batter and bake crepes one by one on both sides. Add more oil if necessary.
6. Place 1 tbsp of the filling in the center of each of the crepes and fold them. Before serving, you may choose to fry the crepes some more on the pan.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it