The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
1 bag of Makfa grinding peas in cooking bags
2 tbsp of crushed walnuts
1 tbsp of raisins
2 tbsp of honey
5 g of vanilla sugar
5 g of cinnamon
time 1 hour
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water into the saucepan, bring to a boil. Shake the packet with the buckwheat, and lower it gently into the boiling water. Reduce heat and cook the buckwheat for 7 minutes until ready. Let cool and remove the buckwheat from the packet.
2. Cut out the core with the seeds from the apples.
3. Mix the nuts with the raisins, add the buckwheat porridge and the honey. Mix well.
4. Fill the apples with the filling, add vanilla sugar and cinnamon.
5. Heat the oven to 180°C. Bake the apples for 30 minutes until ready and golden. Serve hot or let cool.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it