The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
700 ml of water
1 tbsp of soy sauce or to taste
70 g of packaged Makfa buckwheat
350 g of mushrooms
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
a small bunch of greens
spices to taste
time 45 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Peel the potatoes and cube them. Pour water into the saucepan and add soy sauce. Bring to a boil.
2. Put the buckwheat and the potatoes into the boiling water. Cook for 10 minutes until the potatoes are ready.
3. Cut the mushrooms into pieces, peel and chop the onions. Heat oil in the saucepan and fry the onion and the mushrooms for 10 minutes until golden.
4. Add the onion and the mushrooms to the saucepan, reduce heat and cook for 15-20 minutes until the buckwheat is ready. Add salt and spices to taste.
5. Add chopped greens one minute before the end of cooking, remove from heat and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it