The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
100 g of Makfa wheat flour
1 packet of baking powder
250 g of packaged Makfa semolina
3 tbsp of sugar
1/2 tbsp of salt
125 g of butter
100 ml of milk
time 35 minutes (+ 1 hour 20 minutes for the flat cakes to rest)
1. Sift the flour into a large bowl, add the baking powder, the semolina, sugar and salt. Combine with the butter to form crumbs.
2. Warm up the milk but do not boil it. Add the milk gradually to the butter crumbs, and form stiff dough. Shape the dough into a bowl, cover with film and set aside for 20 minutes.
3. Form ping-pong size balls, then flatten them into flat cakes about 1 cm thick. Place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment; alternatively roll them in semolina and place them directly on a baking sheet; let stand for 1 hour.
4. Heat the oven to 200°C and bake the harcha for 30 minutes until golden.
5. Serve the flat cakes warm.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it