The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
160 g of Makfa wheat flour
1 packet of baking powder
200 g of packaged Makfa semolina
460 g of sugar
150 of coconut shavings
3 g of vanilin
250 ml of buttermilk
230 ml of vegetable oil
125 ml of water
juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
50 g of pistachios
time 1 hour
Additional properties For kids
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl: the flour, the baking powder, the semolina, 230 g of sugar, the coconut shavings and the vanilin.
2. In another bowl mix the buttermilk, the egg and the sunflower oil. Mix the dry and the liquid ingredients and mix.
3. Place a thin layer of dough into a baking form. Heat the oven to 180°С and bake the basbusa for 40 minutes.
4. Meanwhile prepare the syrup. Mix the remaining sugar and water, cook for 5-6 minutes. Then add 2 tbsp of lemon juice and the zest.
5. Cut the hot pie into small squares, pour over with the syrup and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it