The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
100 g of butter
1 handful of almonds
2 tbsp of raisins
200 g of packaged Makfa semolina
400 ml of water
200 g of sugar
1 pinch of cinnamon
time 35 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Dissolve 30 g of butter in a frying pan, and fry the chopped nuts and the raisins for 2-3 minutes. Place the mixture on a plate.
2. Add 30 g of butter and fry the semolina for 5-7 minutes.
3. Add water to a saucepan, bring to a boil, and add sugar. Mix until the sugar is fully dissolved. Add the cinnamon to the syrup.
4. Add the semolina to the sugar syrup and the rest of the butter. Cook for 5-7 minutes on medium heat, mixing thoroughly to avoid clumps.
5. Add the raisins and the nuts to the ready halvah, and mix. Place the halvah into a form, chill, and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it