The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
400 g Makfa tagliatelle nests
1 tbsp olive oil
200 g ham (or bacon)
70 g Parmesan
time 15 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Boil pasta in slightly salted water for 4 minutes according to the instructions on the packaging to al dente perfection.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet. Dice ham and saute over medium-heat, stirring, for 2 minutes. Place on a paper towel.
3. Whisk egg-yolks and a half of shredded Parmesan together in a deep bowl.
4. Get pasta in a colander keeping some water where macaroni were cooked.
5. Place hot tagliatelle in the mixture of eggs and cheese and stir carefully. Add ham, water where pasta was cooked, pepper and stir one more time.
6. Place carbonara in plates, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it