The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
100 g of packaged Makfa buckwheat
1 bell pepper
2 tbsp of vegetable oil for frying
2 tbsp of tomato paste
1 liter of beef broth
3 cloves of garlic
500 g of ground beef
2 bay leaves
1/2 tsp of jeera (cumin)
time 50 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Add water and salt to the buckwheat, and cook for 10 minutes until the buckwheat is half-ready.
2. Peel and cube the carrot, the pepper and one onion for the sauce. Heat the vegetable oil in a sauce pan and fry the vegetables for 3-4, stirring occasionally. Add the tomato paste and the broth and cook for 2 more minutes.
3. Peel and chop the garlic and the remaining onion and add to the ground meat with the buckwheat. Add salt and pepper, and mix.
4. Form noisettes from the mixture and place them in the sauce. Add the bay leaves and the jeera. Cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
5. Serve the noisettes with the tomato sauce.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it