The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
500 g of mutton
100 g of broadtail fat
1 chili pepper
1/2 tsp of jeera (cumin)
1 tsp of ground coriander
1/2 tsp of black pepper
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
200 g of packaged Makfa buckwheat
time 40 hour (+30 minutes to cool the ground meat)
1. Grind the mutton and the fat in a meat grinder. Add the chopped onion, the finely chopped chili pepper and spices, salt and mix. Cover the bowl with the meat with film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Soak wood skewers in water for 15-20 minutes. Form oblong cutlets and place them on skewers, shaping luleh-kebabs. Press the ends of the ground meat to the skewer firmly.
3. Place the skewers on the baking sheet basted with vegetable oil and bake for 20-25 minutes at 200°С until golden.
4. Add water and salt to the buckwheat, and cook for 15-20 minutes until the buckwheat is ready.
5. Serve the kebabs with buckwheat on the side. You can also serve a vegetable salad and flat bread on the side.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it