The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
1 clove of garlic
1 tbsp of vegetable oil
1 tbsp of lemon juice
1 tbsp of tomato paste
1/4 tsp of jeera (cumin)
1/4 tsp of ground chili pepper
1 kg of chicken
2 packets of Makfa buckwheat in packets
4 sprigs of dill
4 thin Armenian flatcakes (lavash)
time 20 minutes (+ 4-6 hours for marinating the chicken)
Additional properties For kids
1. Peel and chop the garlic; combine the garlic, the vegetable oil, the lemon juice, the tomato paste, all spices and salt in a bowl.
2. Cut the meat into small cubes and place it in the marinade. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours
3. Soak wood skewers in water and form kebabs. Grill the kebabs in the oven for 7-10 minutes at 200–210°С.
4. Pour water in a saucepan, add a little salt and bring to a boil. Shake the packets with buckwheat and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook the buckwheat for 7 minutes until ready. Let cool and remove the buckwheat from the packet.
5. Serve the chicken kebab on a flat cake to keep it warm, with buckwheat sprinkled with chopped dill on the side.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it