The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
granular dry yeast – 1 teaspoon;
sugar – 60 grams;
milk – 200 ml;
“Makfa” superior grade wheat flour – 130 grams;
baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon;
sesame oil – 2 tablespoons;
cream cheese – 400 grams;
chopped pistachios – 4 tablespoons;
raisins – 2 tablespoons;
butter – 50 grams;
time 40 minutes
ingredient Wheat flour
Additional properties For kids
1. Dissolve the yeast in a glass of warm water with sugar and leave to prepare for 10 minutes. Warm the milk and mix it with the yeast. Add flour, baking powder and a pinch salt. Mix and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
2. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and bake pancakes with 12 cm diameter.
3. Fold each pancake in half and pinch the edges up to the middle to form a pocket.
4. Mix cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of pistachios, raisins and stuff the pancakes.
5. Put the pancakes into a baking dish, sprinkle with leftover pistachios and pour over with melted butter. Heat the oven to 200°C and bake the pancakes for 2–3 minutes. Serve immediately.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it