The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
3 packets of Makfa grinding peas in packets
100 g of hard tofu
a small bunch of parsley
1 tbsp of flour
1 tsp of sweet paprika
1 tsp of dried oregano
2 tbsp of sesame seeds
time 1 hour
Additional properties For kids
1. Bring water to a boil, shake the packets with peas and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook peas for 35-40 minutes until soft. Remove the peas from the packets and cool them to room temperature. The pea puree must thicken.
2. Place the peas into a large bowl and press with a fork into a homogeneous paste.
3. Press the tofu with a fork, peel and cube the onion, chop the parsley. Add all the ingredients except the oil to the bowl, add salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Sprinkle some oil onto a non-stick pan, and ladle 1 tbsp of mixture onto the pan. Fry the pancakes for 3 minutes on each side.
5. Place a paper towel on a plate, place the pancakes on top, and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it