The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
2 packets of Makfa buckwheat in packets
15 g of corn starch
4 tbsp of vegetable oil
1 clove of garlic for service
2 stalks of green onion
for the dressing:
70 ml of sweet and sour chili sauce
1 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tsp of rice vinegar
2 sprigs of cilantro
time 45 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in a saucepan, add a little salt and bring to a boil. Shake the packets with buckwheat and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook the bucwheat for 7 minutes until ready. Let cool and remove the buckwheat from the packet.
2. Peel the eggplant, cut into triangles, moisten with water and roll the pieces in cornstarch. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok and fry the eggplant for 5-7 minutes on each side until golden.
3. Wash the tomato, cut into wedges, and scald with hot oil from the eggplant pan.
4. Place the tomato and eggplant pieces into a plate. Mix all the ingredients for the dressing, add to the vegetables and mix.
5. Sprinkle the caramelized eggplants with buckwheat with chopped garlic and minced onion, and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it