The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
5 packets of Makfa buckwheat in packets
2 tbsp of starch
1 tbsp of cane sugar
1 tbsp of white rice vinegar
1 tbsp of soy sauce
2 tbsp of tomato paste
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
4 skinned chicken breasts
3 tbsp of vegetable oil for frying
1 tbsp of chopped ginger
3 tsp of garlic paste
200 g of canned pineapple
175 ml of chicken broth
time 45 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in a saucepan, add a little salt and bring to a boil. Shake the packets with buckwheat and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook the bucwheat for 7 minutes until ready. Let cool and remove the buckwheat from the packet.
2. Dissolve the starch in half a glass of cold water. Mix the sugar, the rice vinegar, the soy sauce and the tomato paste in a bowl, add the starch mixture.
3. Peel the onions, remove seeds and partitions from the peppers. Cut the vegetables and the chicken into medium-sized pieces.
4. Heat the oil in a wok. First add the chicken, then the peppers, the ginger and the garlic paste. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
5. Add the onion, and in 2 more minutes - pieces of pineapple. Cook for 1 more minute.
6. Add the sauce and the broth to the chicken. Bring to a boil, add salt and pepper, reduce heat, and cook for 6 minutes, stirring occassionally. Remove from heat and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it