The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
2 packets of Makfa pearl barley in packets
1 head of pakchoi
2 tbsp of sesame oil
8 shiitake mushrooms
200 g of canned chickpeas
For the sauce:
1 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tsp of sesame oil
1/2 tsp of brown sugar
1-2 liters of water
time 1 hour 10 minutes
ingredient Pearl barley
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Shake the packets with pearl barley and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook the millet for 45-50 minutes until ready.
2. Cut the pakchoi leaves in half, peel and grate the carrots into thin strips.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of sesame seed oil in a pan, add the pakchoi and a pinch of salt. Stir fry for 3-5 minutes. Remove the pakchoi from the pan.
4. Add the remaining oil, and fry the carrots for 2-3 minutes, then add the mushrooms and cook for 2 more minutes.
5. Place the pearl barley, the chickpeas, the pakchoi, the carrots and the shiitake in separate small heaps into serving bowls.
6. Mix the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Pour the sauce over the dish and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it