The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
For the polenta:
180 g of cornmeal
50 ml of milk
50 g of butter
50 ml of rich cream
110 g of Gauda cheese
For the shrimp:
2 tbsp of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp of soft butter
225 g of peeled shrimp (you may leave the tail on)
50 g of spinach
2 tbsp of chopped green onion
50 ml of condensed milk with no sugar
50 ml of rich cream
spicy sauce to taste
1 pinch of cayenne pepper
1 pinch of garlic powder
a small bunch of parsley
time 1 hour 20 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water over the cornmeal, bring to a boil, reduce heat to a minimum, and cook for 35-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. When the grain absorbs almost all the water, add the milk, while mixing vigorously. Five minutes before the end of cooking, add the butter, the cream, and then at the very end - coarsely grated cheese. Mix thoroughly until the mixture is uniform and creamy.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large pan with a non-stick surface. Peel and chop the onion and the garlic finely. Stir fry the vegetables for 2 or 3 minutes until soft.
4. Add the butter and the shrimp. Fry for 10 minutes until the shrimp become pink. Take out the shrimp to a plate, and add roughly torn spinach leaves, green onion, condensed milk and cream to the pan. Leave boiling on low heat, stirring occasionally.
5. When the sauce reaches the desired thickness, add salt, pepper and spicy sauce to taste.
6. Pour the sauce into a bowl, and add the remaining olive oil into the pan. Return the shrimp to the pan, sprinkle with garlic powder, cayenne pepper, chopped parsley and salt, if desired. Fry on medium heat for 5-7 more minutes.
7. Place the polenta on each plate, pour the sauce with shrimp on top. Serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it