The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
2 packets of Makfa buckwheat in packets
150 of dry chickpeas
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 of fennel bulb
1/2 average head of cauliflower
2 tbsp of sesame oil
1 tbsp of coriander seeds
4 cardamon pods
200 ml of vegetable broth
200 g of tofu
Juice of 1/2 lemon
time 1 1/2 hours
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in a saucepan, add a little salt and bring to a boil. Shake the packets with buckwheat and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook the bucwheat for 7 minutes until ready. Let cool and remove the buckwheat from the packet. Set aside.
2. Cover the chickpeas with water, bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and cook for 40 minutes until the chickpeas are ready. Set aside.
3. Peel the onion, the garlic and the fennel. Slice the onions thinly, chop the garlic, and cut the fennel into pieces. Separate the caulflower into curds. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a deep pan on middle heat and fry the onion for 8 minutes until deep golden. Add the garlic and mix. Then add the fennel and the cauliflower. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the fennel and the cauliflower are golden.
4. In a small pan fry coriander seeds and cardamon pods for 1 minute without oil; then add them to the vegetable mixture. Add the vegetable broth, salt and cook for 10 minutes, making sure the liquid is evaporating. Add the buckwheat and the chickpeas, mix, remove into a large bowl and set aside.
5. Add the remaining oil into the pan, increase heat and fry the tofu on both sides until deep brown (for 2 minutes)> Cut the tofu into cubes and place in a bowl. Squeeze lemon juice on top and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it