The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
200 g of packaged Makfa buckwheat
1 tbsp of vegetable oil
200 g of pork fillet
2 cloves of garlic
2 large carrots
1 green bell pepper
40 g of string beans
1 tbsp of chopped ginger
2 tbsp of soy sauce (ordinary or with lower salt content)
2 tbsp of rice vinegar
1 tsp of Asian chili paste
1 tbsp of sugar
6 stalks of green onion
1 tbsp of sesame oil
time 30 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Add water and salt to the buckwheat, and cook for 15-20 minutes until the buckwheat is ready.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok and fry the cubed pork on high heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Place the meat on a plate.
3. Peel the garlic, the carrots and the bell pepper. Chop the garlic, cut the carrots and the pepper into strips and add to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the beans and the ginger and cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Return the meat to the pan, add the buckwheat, the soy sauce, the rice vinegar, the chili paste and the sugar. Mix well and continue cooking for 2 more minutes.
5. Ladle the buckwheat into plates, decorate with chopped green onions, sprinkle with sesame seed oil and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it