The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
500 g of packaged Makfa buckwheat
1 red onion
100 g of oyster mushrooms
1 tbsp of olive oil for frying
1 tbsp of dark sesame oil
4 cloves of garlic
15 g of ginger
1/2 chili red pepper or
1 tbsp of soy sauce or to taste
a small bunch of green onions
2 tbsp of white sesame seeds
time 50 minutes
Additional properties Vegetarian
1. Add water and salt to the buckwheat, and cook for 15-20 minutes until the buckwheat is ready.
2. Peel the carrots and the onions, cut the carrots into thin strips and chop the onions. Cut the mushrooms into strips. Heat up the mixture of olive and sesame seed oil in a deep pan and fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes until soft.
3. Peel and press the garlic. Peel and chop the ginger, mix with the garlic. Chop the chili pepper thinly. Add all the products to the pan. Add the soy sauce and mix. Continue cooking for a couple more minutes.
4. Wash the green onion and chop it thinly. Leave a handful for the garnish, and add the rest to the vegetables. Mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add the buckwheat to the pan, mix, heat up and add the sesame seeds. Cover and continue cooking for 5 more minutes. Garnish with green onions and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it