The website may be displayed incorrectly in this browser. You are recommended to install a more advanced browser.Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Explorer
2 packets of Makfa buckwheat in packets
170 g of pork
1 tbsp of sugar
2 tbsp of fresh lime juice
2 tbsp of fish sauce
4 cloves of garlic
2-3 Thai chili peppers
1 red onion
a small bunch of basil
a small bunch of mint
a small bunch of cilantro
8 leaves of Savoy cabbage
time 35 minutes
Additional properties For kids
1. Pour water in a saucepan, add a little salt and bring to a boil. Shake the packets with buckwheat and gently lower them into the water. Reduce heat and cook the bucwheat for 7 minutes until ready. Let cool and remove the buckwheat from the packet.
2. Grind the pork in a meat grinder with the medium-mesh grinding plate. Heat a large non-stick frying pan on medium fire, add the ground meat and cook for 5 minutes, until golden, breaking up the clumps with a paddle. While mixing, add the buckwheat.
3. Combine the sugar, the lime juice, the fish sauce, the thinly grated garlic and the thinly sliced chili in a bowl. Stir until the sugar dissolves fully. Add the mixture to the pan and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove the pan from the heat and let cool a little.
4. Peel and slice the red onine, break basil and mint leaves with your hands, leave the cilantro leaves whole. While mixing, add the onion and the greens to the pan.
5. Place leaves of lettuce on plates, ladle the salad on top, and serve.
Your message has been sent!
Share your favorite recipe from MAKFA products and we will publish it